Healbe GoBe 1.1: A Quick Firmware Update
Dear GoBe 1.1 users,
As you know, our team is always working on improvements to GoBe. The firmware update we released today, which is currently available for installation with the help of the Healbe GoBe App, will fix bugs for more stable operation.
What’s New in Version 41606240:
We fixed some bugs that caused unexpected reboot, vibrations and data loss.
The next steps on our journey to a healthy and balanced life include more exciting news that we can’t wait to share with you. Here’s what you can expect to see in July:
- An integration with Apple Health for our iOS users (the App update will be released early in July).
- Recommendations for a better sleep based on your heart rate, stress level and activity data during a week.
- More accurate measurement of resting heart rate.
Thank you for your help and feedback!
The Healbe Team
*Here’s an easy, step-by-step guide on how to start the installation updates to your GoBe device:
IMPORTANT: Before updating, please make sure that you have installed the latest version of the Healbe GoBe app!
Also, please keep in mind that installing the update will erase any data your GoBe has collected for the day. We recommend installing first thing in the morning, or right after midnight to avoid data loss.
1) Hold your GoBe close to the device you are pairing it with.
2) Log in to your GoBe app and connect to your device.
3) Place the GoBe sensor unit on its charger (if battery level is lower than 50%).
4) Click the wristband icon on the app’s home screen.
5) Locate the Healbe™ logo.
6) The message “Update Available” will appear.
7) Click “Install.”
Please note that while the Healbe GoBe bracelet is designed to provide you with information about the conditions and trends in the physical state of your body, Healbe GoBe is not meant to be used as a medical device and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; also note that it should not be used as a substitution for expert medical advice. Healbe GoBe measures the basic characteristics of your body using unique technology and algorithms to provide you with accurate data (including consumed and burned calories, step count and distance walked, energy balance, sleep quality, stress level, and heart-rate), but the accuracy of the GoBe's readings depends on the accuracy of the personal data you put in your profile and whether or not you are using the GoBe correctly.
Healbe recommends that you always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health expert with any questions you may have regarding a health condition, diet, or physical fitness program.
Next Article →